Friday Post

What I did this week

       This week in Info Tech 9, I did a lot of cool things! I started off on Monday learning how to add a printer or folder if it didn't show up on the computer. Then I started by making my blog and making a dropbox account to store my stuff because the SD-35 servers weren't reliable and lost stuff often. On Tuesday I started my first post by predicting my grade for IT9 then getting .gif images off google images of the numbers, percent and the letter of the grade I'm predicting (ex. 96% A). After I download the .gif images I would make a new post and add the .gif images in order on the blog post then I would publish it. On Wednesday I started off by doing a small review of downloading printers and folders from SD-35 servers again then our teacher gave us an assignment in Photoshop. I had to make the letters of my name using Photoshop from a background picture and after I finished that I would have to make a table in HTML when I create a new post so that the letters are aligned and not too big. On Thursday I just waited for the rest of the class to finish yesterdays assignment and help out some of my classmates with it.


What I learnt this week

        This week in Info Tech 9 I learned a few things that i didn't know before. I learned how to add a printer or folder if it didn't show up on the computer. I also learned how to use Blogger to make a website and to post blogs on it. But the funnest part about it was using Photoshop because i don't use it very often at home. The first week of school was interesting and I hope to do more cool things the rest of this semester :)

No comments:

Post a Comment