Day 11

What I did

Today i worked on the movement and collision of the player object and i finally got it to work :)))

Create Event
 I initialized the variables here and gave them a value

Step Event
Here was the fun part. I gave key_x the function for moving depending on which one it was . Then i made a move variable the contained key_left + key_right and then i made it that you could only jump if you are on the ground. Then i made a couple collision events and I was done.

What i learnt

Today i learned to fix some jump bugs and movement bugs. I found that making all the functions inside the step event is easier and more organized than making 100 events.

Tomorrow

 Tomorrow I will work on making a different level for my plat former and maybe improving stuff like the camera movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment