Day 19

Today I barely made any progress. I spent most of the class trying to fix my wall jumping problem but i couldn't fix it. I tried changing the player collision masks and all that and changing the animation but still no progress. I tried asking around on forums like reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/gamemaker/comments/4cqny9/wall_jumping_help/

But I haven't gotten any help yet :(

The last few minutes of the class i worked on fixing my Level Select feature. Whenever i loaded a level other than level one it would say i died because i haven't set any lives to that room yet. So i made a separate level and gave it the lives for each level.

Tomorrow i will see if I got any response on my forums. If not i will find something else to work on like making a new level and such until i can fix this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment