Day 39

I got a reply on my Reddit post about on how to do the code that I've been trying to fix for the past 2 days. And the code that he sent me worked. I just need to edit it so that it works for all my powerups.

OK so I made some changes to the code and added it to the rest of my objects (powerups, and enemies) and it works. 

I made a controller object to which i assigned all the code to try to make it consistent throughout all levels but it still wouldn't work.

Then I made a draw event in the controller object and made it so that it writes Combo: (combo amount) so it is easier to tell how much you have.
Class is coming to an end, and today I learned how to make a sound play only once when you have that amount in a variable thanks to the person who helped me out on Reddit.

Tomorrow I will be working on something new. I might change the sprite for the enemy and maybe make it a goomba (lol). 

No comments:

Post a Comment