Day 50

Today I looked around to try and maybe start a new engine.
I looked at engines like unity and unreal.
Unity has a lot of cool games with it such as games like: Rust (a PvP survival game) Assassins creed Identity etc.

After that I said I wasn't gonna start a new engine because I still haven't done anything "amazing" with game maker and there is so much more i can do.

So i started planning for a new game. My classmates: Quinn and Zack helped me plan.

Here is what I have so far:

New Game Ideas

Top Down Medieval Game

Enemies:
Goblins
Orcs
Dragon

Wild Animals:
Sheep (Wool for crafting)
Cows (Food when killed)
Horse (ridable when tamed)
Wolf (tamable) (hostile when not tamed)
Dire Wolves (only appear during winter, hostile)
Chickens (eggs)
Bears (hostile, untamable)

Seasons:
Spring
Summer
Fall
Winter

I think once this game is done it will look good. This game will take a long time to make but it will be worth the time to make.

I will do more planning tomorrow and maybe start a bit if I finished all ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment