Day 40

Today I did some cool things. I changed the sprite for the current red block enemy and set image_speed to 0.3

I think it looks very cool imo compared to the normal red block because they share the same things (only way to kill is to jump on them). After this I added more sound effects to the game. I counted a total of 6 possible combos on the last level so I had to make sound effects for combos:4, 5, and 6. 

This game become an MLG parody of my original game. Quinn suggested I should make the game "MLG" and add all these "weed" sound effects for the laughs lol. (The humor of this generation is very weird and strange so don't be confused)

Then Zack suggested I should add another goomba to that part of Level seven so I could have a total of 7 combos. And then I added another sound effect for the 7th combo. 

Tomorrow I will add a new powerup to the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment