Day 48

Today I pretty much finished my game.

At the beginning of class i did something i probably should've done a while ago. I made the obj_player draw all of the combos, resets, and deaths, instead of the certain objects to draw it. That way the texts only appear when my obj_player is in the room and never anywhere else (for example main menu which was there for a while but i was just too lazy to get rid of). Then I worked a bit on the last level of the game. I added a text saying "The End" and a text underneath saying "Press 'R' to restart" and I made that true.
I still couldn't figure out how to make scrolling text for the level select menu so I asked around on reddit.

 https://www.reddit.com/r/gamemaker/comments/4jmfa1/how_do_i_make_scrolling_text_in_a_menu/
I still haven't got an answer and its the end of class.

Tomorrow if I get an answer I will try to put that in my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment