Day 55

Today I had a lot of fun.

I made a new enemy with no specific sprite yet but I want him to be a goblin. So I started working on the enemy AI. I made these things called "states" which tell at what state the enemy is currently in. I currently have 3 states: static, follow, and attack. Static state is the state where he just walks around randomly and doing nothing else. Follow state is the state where when the player get close enough and the enemy can see him, the enemy then starts to follow the player. If the enemy gets near enough to the player, he changes to his attack state where he starts attacking the player and doing damage.

Oh I forgot to mention i made a health-bar :) I made it by making the red part get shorter the lower my hp is. 

Tomorrow I will work on something else I haven't quite figured out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment